When is the awards ceremony?
- The British Hairdressing Business Awards 2021 will be held on Monday 4th October 2021 at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
- Tickets for the awards evening are available to book online now. Please go to Book Now page of this website.
- To assist you with your travel arrangements, we have arranged a FREE accommodation and travel booking service with Jigsaw Conferences Ltd, who have arranged an allocation of rooms to be held at hotels near the venue, however if you have a preferred hotel please let Jigsaw know and they will negotiate the best rate for your stay. Rates are only available if booked via Jigsaw online or by calling +44 (0)20 8945 5030, please book early to avoid any disappointment.
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 28th May 2021.
- No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
- No, there is no charge to enter the awards. The only cost involved is if you wish to attend the awards ceremony on Monday 4th October 2021 at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
- No, you can’t unless there has been a two-year gap from the last year you won to the year you’d like to enter again.
- Yes, you can. However please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account.
- Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Salons/Entrants. Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
- IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO ZIP OR COMPRESS THE FILE BEFORE UPLOADING. For information on how to Zip a file please use this link
- The Awards system supports png, jpeg, jpg, gif, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, txt, rtf, zip, 7z, mp3, eps, ai. files only
- Individual files larger than 40MB may result in the upload failing and, in some circumstances, cause your entry information to be lost. If the files are of the correct format and less than 40MB in size then select and upload the file.
- If you are shortlisted in the Business Director of the Year, Manager of the Year, Salon Stylist of the Year or Assistant/Junior of the Year categories, you will be required to attend a 30-minute interview. These will be held on Wednesday 11th or Thursday 12th August 2021.
- No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
- Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter, then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question-and-answer fields.