- When is the awards ceremony?
- The British Hairdressing Business Awards 2019 will be held on Monday 9th September 2019 at Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, London.
- When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets for the awards evening are available to book online now. Please go to Book Now page of this website.
- Do you have hotel recommendations or booking service?
- To assist you with your travel arrangements, we have arranged a FREE accommodation and travel booking service with Jigsaw Conferences Ltd, who have arranged an allocation of rooms to be held at hotels near the Awards venue, however if you have a preferred hotel please let Jigsaw know and they will negotiate the best rate for your stay. Rates are only available if booked via Jigsaw online or by calling +44 (0)20 8945 5030, please book early to avoid any disappointment.
- What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 14th June 2019.
- Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
- Do I have to pay to enter?
- No, there is no charge to enter the awards. The only cost involved is if you wish to attend the awards ceremony on Monday 9th September at Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge.
- I have won the same category three times - can I enter the same category again?
- No, you can’t unless there has been a two-year gap from the last year you won to the year you’d like to enter again.
- Can I enter more than one category?
- Yes, you can. However please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account.
- Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
- Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Salons/Entrants.
Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
- If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
- If you are shortlisted in the Business Director of the Year, Manager of the Year, Salon Stylist of the Year or Junior of the Year categories, you will be required to attend a 30-minute interview taking place in central London on either Monday 22 July or Tuesday 23 July. If you are unable to attend in person you will automatically be disqualified from the Awards.
- Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
- Is there a word limited on the answers?
- Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question and answer fields.